Showing posts with label lust list. Show all posts
Showing posts with label lust list. Show all posts

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I've Got The Blues

Blue seems to be the color of Spring/Summer 2014. I think 75% of the lingerie I've been ogling for warm weather this year was blue or some shade of blue. The remaining 25% being black or blush, of course.

But I've really got the blues, as in the feelings. You see, I attempted to order this La Perla Noche de Viento bra from the Journelle sale this weekend—along with another blue La Perla Studio bralette—and yours truly was denied. I guess we all got a little too grabby over this incredible bra that was priced as an incredible steal, and someone else won the fight.  

Like, I was even willing to purchase it without the matching bottoms. That's how bad I wanted it. Sobs. It's okay. But I hope it went to a good home.

Okay, now time to move on. If you're willing to pay full price, Net-a-Porter has a few sizes left, so scoot over there and treat yoself. 

Image via

Monday, October 14, 2013

Are Bows The New Polka Dots?

I feel like I've been seeing bows everywhere lately, and as much as I feel like they're too feminine a motif to allow into my late-20s wardrobe, I figured there's no harm in succumbing to them for lingerie.
Images via.

I first saw this Stella McCartney Tammy Tickling set (and bodysuit!) when I visited Journelle's Grey Lady at The Standard during NYFW, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. BOWS.

So of course, when I saw this look on the runway at the Chanel S/S 2014 show, the stark black and white pattern amongst the colourful palette stood out to me even more. Leave it to Karl Lagerfeld to reinvent the usage of a Chanel symbol into an adorable pattern. BOWS.
Photo by Esther Kim

It's a sign, right? A sign that I definitely need bows in my boring, stark, late-20s wardrobe. Definitely.

Stella McCartney Tammy Tickling Bra, $70. Tammy Tickling Panty, $37. Available at

Friday, August 23, 2013

Cat Ears For Puppy People

Can't say I'm a cat person (I definitely prefer pups), but these new Mimi Holliday cat ears are so pretty they could make any die-hard dog person convert. Made with a new starry lace, they're a perfect topper for any outfit—lingerie or otherwise. 

Image via.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Late Bird Doesn't Get the Lingerie

Ugh, of course, these amazing Balmain pieces went on sale when I wasn't paying attention and and now they're sold out. Adding this one to my list of things I really missed out on. Damn.

Images via

Pierre Balmain Black Tulle Corset Bra, $325 ($98 on sale) and High-Waisted Tulle Corset Bottoms, $250 ($125 on sale). No longer available at