1. Morgan Lane Orion Frankie Shirt
I hope this little number is under my tree this year! It's ever so versatile for work and play, dressed up or down.
This is for my rock-and-roll side… which is just edgy enough to wear this on a daily basis but not actually take the piercing plunge.
I think everyone needs a ritual for the end of the day. Mine includes a cocktail and slipping into this luxurious Dead Sea mineral bath salt—nothing relaxes me quite like this. And I love supporting local businesses—Soap Cherié is in Brooklyn.
Dita hits all the right marks with her lingerie line. I love the color of this set in Parisienne Blue, and how it just oozes sex appeal. And now that I'm a grown up, I'll actually wear the set together.
This jasmine perfume is divine! The smell isn't overpowering and not too floral. It's the perfect mysterious scent. I have to admit that whenever I stop at ABC Carpet, I have to 'try' it on.
1. Morgan Lane Orion Frankie Shirt, $138 at Journelle.com.
2. Jennie Kwon Diamond Septum Cuff, $210 at CatbirdNYC.com.
3. Soap Cherie Neroli Bergamot Bath Soak, $28 at SoapCherie.com.
4. Dita Von Teese Madame X Set: Underwire Bra, $70; Bikini, $42; Garter, $52. All available at Journelle.com.